By Ben Gurglebop
Carol McFadden, Consultant, has over 25 years experience in executive management in the public sector. In addition, Carol has a wealth of experience in policy and program planning and implementation, business process analysis, and business continuity planning.
Carol’s career spans over 24 years with the Maricopa County Attorney’s Office, one of the largest prosecutor’s offices in the country. Her responsibilities included:
· Over 10 years as executive manager responsible for Administration (including budget/finance, human resources, accounts payable, etc), Information Technology, Training and Development, and Research and Planning; and policy and program development and implementing large, department-wide plans such as business continuity plans, compensation plans and large scale information technology integration projects.
· Over 14 years managing a large division providing victims’ assistance and victim compensation services.
Prior to joining JPM & Associates, Carol worked for Maricopa County Department Public Health as the Professional and Technical Services Division Administrator. In this capacity, she was responsible for policy development, business continuity planning as well as the management of Information Technology, Risk Management, Public Information and Facilities Management.
Carol has a Master’s Degree in Social Work, specializing in planning, administration and community development.
Other Activities and Awards
Casa Center for the Prevention of Abuse and Violence, Board Member, 2006 to present
Maricopa County Attorney’s Distinguished Service Award, 2004
Violence Prevention Initiative, Executive Committee and Steering Committee member, 1997 to 2002
Governor’s Commission on Violence Against Women, member 1993 to 2001
Drugs Don’t Work in Arizona, Board Member 1999 to 2001
Institute for Public Executives, Arizona State University, 1999
Valley Leadership, Graduate of Class XIX, June 1998
- Court Permanently Bars Maricopa County, Arizona from Arresting and Charging Immigrants with “Conspiracy to Transport Themselves” (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Maricopa County rolls out new cyber security website (bizjournals.com)
- Arizona county forced to halt smuggling prosecutions (foxnews.com)
- Diamondbacks, Dodgers to face off in Sydney – and Maricopa County supervisors want justice (azcentral.com)
- Judge Bars AZ Sheriff From Using Smuggling Tactic (abcnews.go.com)
- Business Continuity Planning Is Worth the Effort (thehartford.com)
- Phoenix Home Improvement Contractor, Republic West Home, Announces Participation in Upcoming Maricopa County Home and Landscape Show; Hints at New Product Offering (virtual-strategy.com)
- William Marler, Attorney for E. coli Victims, Reacts to Federico’s Announcement (prweb.com)
- Arizona’s Most Populous County Halts Prosecutions Of Smuggling Suspects (lasvegas.cbslocal.com)
- New poll finds more Maricopa County residents backing solar (bizjournals.com)